Portobello's recognizes the importance of protecting the user's personal data as well as the data of its electronic transactions and will take all necessary measures, with the most modern and advanced means, to ensure the maximum possible security.
All information related to the user's personal data and transactions is secure and confidential. Confidentiality is taken for granted. The same basic principles that govern classic transactions also apply to online sales (e-commerce). All information transmitted by the user to Portobello's is confidential and the latter has taken all necessary measures to use them only to the extent deemed necessary in the context of its procedures.
Only authorized officials have access to transaction information and only when necessary, e.g. to process your applications. Portobello's does not disclose the details of the user and his transactions, unless he has a written authorization from him or this is required by a court decision or a decision of a public authority. In the event that Portobello's uses third parties to support its systems, it takes care to ensure confidentiality. The user can request any information kept about him as well as their correction in case he can document the existence of an error.
For the safety of the user, he should treat all information provided through the service as confidential and confidential and not disclose it to third parties. Information lists and printed material will be received by the user only if he wishes and declares it during his registration as a member.
In any case, the online store in no way discloses or publishes the user's personal data as well as the data and information that he entrusts to him. The personal data made available to the user by Portobello's by registering as a member are used exclusively for the execution of its transactions. All information is encrypted and stored in complete security.
WAYS OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
Portobello's may, with your express consent, collect your personal data in the following ways, provided that RICORDI supports the following service (indicative):
- Subscribe to the Website,
- Communications with Portobello's,
- Products' market,
- Contact a Portobello's representative via e-mail, telephone or mail,
- Request to receive messages on your mobile phone / device,
- Subscribe to Portobello's newsletter,
More specifically, when the user requests an order, subscription to Portobello's newsletter or proceeds to any of the above actions, Portobello's, ensuring the explicit consent of the user, collects the content and other information that he will provide.
Specifically, we collect information, such as:
- Your name,
- Your email address,
- Your postal address,
- Your phone number,
- Information about the services you choose.
PURPOSE OF COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is not used for purposes other than those listed herein and provided by you, unless we obtain your permission, or unless otherwise required or permitted by law. Portobello's collects only personal data that is necessary in order to satisfy your requests and to provide you with the services you choose under the best conditions and in the most efficient way. The collection, storage and processing of your personal data concerns only: a) the provision of personalized advertising messages, b) the provision of non-personalized advertising messages, c) personalized messages, d) special offers and advertisements that concern your personal interests, based on information you provide to us and the information, and e) relevant to the above purposes. Where additional, optional information is sought, you will be notified at the time of data collection. The provision of Portobello's services through this Website, presupposes the processing of personal data of the user by Portobello's in the context of the execution of the contract between it and the user.
Portobello's recognizes the importance of the issue of the security of Personal Data as well as electronic transactions and its related obligations and takes all necessary measures, with the most modern and advanced methods, in order to ensure the maximum possible security of the user. All information related to the user's personal data is secure and confidential. We receive your personal data if you choose to provide it.
Portobello's collects information about the purchases or transactions you make, with your consent (see Terms and Use). This information does not include payment details, e.g. account number, credit or debit card number, and other information about the user's card, as well as other account information, authentication, billing, and contact information.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SITE ACCOUNT
Portobello's account user can become any interested visitor to the Website, by registering and creating a personal account. In order to complete the registration, in the context of transaction security, it is required to indicate the email address, name, full mailing address, contact telephone, and the registration of a personal code.
Portobello's secures your rights to the processing of your personal data and makes it easy for you to exercise it.
You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data and in particular, you may receive information as to what data we process, the purposes for which we process it, its origin, if we have not collected it from you.
- Request a correction of your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Request the deletion of your personal data.
- Ask for the restriction of the processing of your personal data only for specific purposes, if the correctness of the data is questioned or the processing is not legal.
- Revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. In this case, their processing will be stopped by us, without this affecting the legality of any processing until your consent is revoked. Specifically for the revocation of consent for the use of your e-mail address, this can be done electronically by following the relevant link and the provided instructions that are integrated in each relevant communication (unsubscribe).
With the express consent of the user, Portobello's collects information when you visit us online, as well as through the emails we exchange, about how the user uses the services, such as the type of content displayed or the frequency and duration of its activities. Portobello's also collects anonymous, non-personal information from or about the devices through which the (anonymous) user accesses the Services, depending on the rights it has assigned. Portobello's can correlate the information it collects from the user's various devices, as this contributes to the consistency of the services provided. The collection of this data allows us to personalize your online experience, improve the performance, usability and effectiveness of the Website and evaluate the effectiveness of our promotions.
In particular, login information is collected, such as:
- the name of your ISP or mobile ISP
- the geographical location of the access device, but also its type (Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.)
- the language and time zone of the browser,
- the IP address of the electronic device through which you access the Website.
- IP address. The IP address is a number assigned to your electronic device each time you access the Internet, and for information security and systems diagnostics purposes, this data is collected when you visit the Website. They are also used to analyze the trends and performance of the Website and to export anonymous traffic statistics.
Third party vendors, including Google, may display the Company's ads on Internet sites.
You can set your Browser to notify you each time before a cookie is downloaded and you decide whether to download or reject it. In this case, keep in mind that you may not be able to use all the features of the Website and that each of its Website may not function smoothly.